History of the cup
Making a mug
7) All cups are hand dipped and painted to ensure a quality coating every time. The cups are set aside for at least 12 hours to dry completely before they are now put in the oven. It's time to bake them, which makes them permanently hard.
8) Rows and rows of cups are placed on a conveyor belt that moves them through the oven and onto the other standard side. The oven temperature is about 2200 degrees Fahrenheit.
9) Good news, your cups are now ready and looking great. The shipping equipment wraps them in plastic boxes and ships them to lucky customers around the world.
10) Some mugs are left blank and others have a logo or text printed on them, making them a brand superstar. The next time you enjoy a cup of coffee, tea or chocolate milk, take the time to look around and appreciate all the hard work and craftsmanship that goes into your favourite mug.
11) Tot slot zorgt Gifts-custopolis.com voor uw persoonlijke verzoeken om uw mok te personaliseren en zult u met plezier een origineel en uniek geschenk aanbieden aan de persoon van uw keuze.
A unique coffee mug Mother's day is always a pleasure, you will find many decorations dedicated to Mother's Day as a starting point. You can add to this best gift idea for mum your little word dedicated to the most important person in your life.
White mug with mother's day label to personalise
Description: premium quality, high gloss,
diswasher and microwave save
- Other selections
- to customise or not customise
- To customise
- Targeted people