How to combine mismatched cushions?
6. Another tip for combining your cushions: dare to use contrasting colours for a successful mix
In the camaîeu style, you can also add cushions in contrasting colours: white or black cushions between yellow and orange cushions...
7. Change the shape and combine mismatched cushions.
A personalised heart-shaped cushion for Mother's Day, ordered from Gifts-custopolis.com, will look great on your sofa among other square cushions.
8. Limit the number of different colours to a maximum of 3, taking into account the rest of the decor.
9. Use a motif on several different cushions!
Choose a dominant cushion and then those that have a difference in colour, shape, scale, material to end up with cushions with the same pattern; polka dots, lines...
10. A theme is all very well, but why stick to a closed framework?
Add a cushion that stands out from the crowd. For example, a personalised cushion from Gifts-custopolis.com with a work of art in an interior dedicated to art, or a black and white polka dot cushion in the middle of pink and green cushions...
11. Accentuate with mismatched cushions in monochrome.
And add a different cushion to give character to the whole, because monochrome offers all the possibilities of patterns and colours.
Cushion: indispensable parameter, major to the well-being, to the decoration of all good houses of today and cushions with multiple uses and thanks to the team of Gifts-custopolis can be personalised for a birthday or the event dear to your heart.
Square cushion with Mother's Day label to personalise
Colour : off-white
Content : 100% polyester
Seams : looped
Surface : soft and fluffy
Filling : polyester wadding
- Other selections
- to customise or not customise
- To customise
- Targeted people